On Apple iPhone iOS
- From the Settings menu, select General.
- Tap About.
- Scroll down to Wi-Fi Address. The MAC address will be listed here.
On Android OS
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu key and go to your Settings.
- Select "About Phone" or "About Tablet"
- Select Status.
- The device's MAC address will be listed next to "Wi-Fi MAC address"
On Windows OS
You can start a command prompt and enter "ipconfig /all".
For other device, you can search "NAME OF THE DEVICE mac address" on Google like those exemples:
- Playstation 5 mac address
- Google home mac address
- Echo dot mac address